Bitcoin Faucet & Wallet
BTCFaucet is one of the most easy to use Bitcoin wallets online. Don't have any bitcoins? No problem, you can get some for free.
When you open a wallet on BTC Faucet, you can send and receive Bitcoin payments from anywhere, without the need to install any software. The number of merchants online and in real life that accept bitcoins is on the rise just like the price of Bitcoin in the long run. Get your first coins now!
Create your wallet
By creating a wallet you agree to the Terms & Conditions
Warning: you are not eligible for free bitcoins. Reason: "Using a TOR exit node, a proxy or a banned ISP"
Frequently Asked QuestionsHow does it work?
Just click the button to get a wallet, then complete tasks for free BTC (currently: solve a captcha).How do I get free bitcoins quickly?
Simply prove that you exist. Solve the captcha.It says "limit reached"
There is a limit on the amount of bitcoins we give out every 24 hours. Depending on timing and the number of other people trying to get free coins from the faucet, your luck may vary.
Related & Relevant
Terms & Conditions
- BTC Faucet is not a bank.
- BTC Faucet cannot be held responsible for downtimes.
- BTC Faucet cannot be held responsible for lost coins.
- Wallets that are inactive for 60 days get purged.
- Wallets opened from some networks (including TOR, proxies, etc) are not eligible for the faucet but still function as a wallet.
- There is a waiting period for withdrawal of BitBack funds in order to prevent credit card scammers from making a bogus purchase in the advertisers' shops for quick Bitcoin conversion.
- If you issue a chargeback for a purchase at any of the affiliate shops and BTC Faucet is notified, your wallet will be closed immediately to prevent abuse of the BitBack system.
- Although web based Bitcoin wallets are convenient, they are also very insecure compared to other solutions. Please do not store more bitcoins in your BTC Faucet wallet than you can spare to lose.